Hello world! Hello people! (shouted from a rooftop)
Welcome back to My Tasty Soul, this time for an easy, healthy and DELICIOUS recipe that I have looked forward to sharing for a while. As always, the ratios are adjustable depending on how you like’a your flavaz. It’s hard to believe that EVERYTHING in this recipe is so nutrient dense with so many healing qualities. Just a couple of loving nutrients, vitamins and all round good stuff you’ll find in these bliss balls are…
Antioxidants, Protein, Fiber, Vitamin B (+ lots of others!), Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, the list goes on, but I won’t continue as we have a recipe to create!
All of the ingredients for these little bliss balls were bought from my local healthfood shop Mr. Green 🙂 SO ENOUGH READING AND JUST EAT THEM ALREADY! Please let me know what you think by following me on Instagram, Facebook or sending me a message through the contact section! I would love to hear your thoughts 🙂 Recipe below! Enjoy!
- 150g cashew nuts
- 40g pumpkin seeds
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 130g pitted Medjool dates (approx.12 dates)
- 40g of coconut oil (2 big tablespoons)
- A sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 30 grams desiccated coconut
- ½ to 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- In a food processor blend together nuts, seeds, desiccated coconut, turmeric, cinnamon and salt to a fine texture. I used a nutri-bullet 🙂
- Add dates and pulse until it all resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add coconut oil, then blend until the whole mixture forms into a big ball of dough.
- Remove dough from the food processor and begin hand-rolling little balls, whatever size you fancy.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- To coat, mix desiccated coconut and turmeric in a bowl, then toss the balls in the mixture, roll them around and return to fridge for 1 hour.
That’s it! You can enjoy them for up to 1 month in the fridge!